Join HIP e.V.
Great you found us and consider becoming a member of HIP!
We are a thriving group of women from diverse international backgrounds who exchange ideas, learn from one
another’s experiences and develop skills to enhance both professional and personal success. HIP
provides an opportunity to connect women seeking new challenges with others who have already
distinguished themselves in their profession and community.
Our Values are
- Positive intention
- Gender equality
The heart of the association is its members: HIP succeeds thanks to our members’ engagement – it is not a product for consumption but a space for interaction, sharing and co-creating.
We are a registered association. Membership is open to all women who share the HIP mission and values and who want to support the purpose of the association.
You will be forwarded to Kurabu which we use for membership administration. After signing up please look out for a email from us (please also check your spam folder).
A few things you should know about membership
- You are a member until you decide to leave and inform us in writing about this. Membership is automatically renewed in January each year.
- The membership fee is 60€. This fee covers the entrance to most of our events, workshops and seminars. Exceptions may occur for certain events, for instance when external speakers are invited. Yearly invoices are sent in January by email. Watch out for it so that it doesn’t end up in your spam folder.
- You may join at any time of the year. The membership fee is calculated from the date you joined to the end of the year.
- Besides our events we have annual members’ meetings where we discuss the current status of the association, our activities, new ideas for development and the members’ needs and expectations.
- As a member will be added to our distribution list for the newsletter and will receive regular information about HIP events. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. You can also follow us on LinkedIn Company page and Facebook HIP Women’s Forum Group on Facebook.
- Learn more about the HIP Charter and the HIP association and Steering Committee. Don’t hesitate to contact the steering committee at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions, suggestions for events or any idea to develop HIP.