Save the Date – 7 July and Join the HIP Team at NCT Run 2023
Dear HIP members,
We are happy to inform you that HIP continues its support of the National Center for Tumor Diseases (NCT) Heidelberg. Our team will join the traditional NCT Run for a consecutive year, and you are invited to take part with your family members and friends by supporting an important cause!
HIP Steering Committee is inviting members, their families, and friends to join an in-person event on 7 July 2023, Friday, starting at 5.00 pm by walking or running under the motto “NCT RUNNING against cancer – alone. Together!” This year the event takes place as a hybrid run for people worldwide.
How to register:
- Please go to https://my.raceresult.com/235724/registration and select “Single registration” on the right of the screen.
- Very important, while registering, add “HIP” to the “Team” field.
- The virtual NCT Run 2023 aims to collect as many donations as possible for the benefit of innovative cancer research projects at the NCT Heidelberg. There are no costs for you to participate and use the app. At the bottom of the registration form, you will see the option to donate, where you can select or add a free donation amount.
- This year each participant will generate a number on their own. With an individually personalizable start number for download, you can identify yourself as a participant during the virtual NCT run. Please go to https://www.nct-heidelberg.de/das-nct/spenden/benefizveranstaltungen/nct-lauf/toolbox.html and download the file in PDF where you have to add your name, select number, and most importantly the name of our team.
What to expect on the day of the event:
- The start will be on 7 July at 5.00 pm in Heidelberg as the exact location will be announced further.
- Each participant on our HIP team will receive a unique branded T-shirt.
- Depending on your interest, we will split into groups – some can walk, and others can run.
- The finish will be around 7.00 pm, and we will go together for a nice dinner (this is optional, and the table will be booked in the area based on the number of participants willing to join this part).
If you have questions, please get in touch with the Run Team Lead: Manuela Toteva.
We are looking forward to your participation!
HIP Steerting Committee
Please register here
Join HIP e.V. to support our work. Or sign up for the newsletter to receive invitations to all our events.