Leadership and Teams Foundations
High-speed technological advancements, high demands on achieving goals and hence high pressure on teams is what many organisations are facing in current times.
Performing successfully under these circumstances, requires a sound team culture, where team members are well-connected on a social level fostering healthy, trustworthy relationships.
In this practical and interactive half-day workshop I will introduce you to aspects of the Limbic Performance System (LPS) Model of Leadership and Team Effectiveness and how you can use it to:
- Understand how beliefs define your reality and how you can change your beliefs to change your performance and results
- Deepen trust and openness in your working relationships
- Become conscious of your values and activate team values
So you can:
- Remove hidden blocks to your performance and get more effective results with less effort
- Create a team culture where people thrive, feel safe and are open and honest about how they feel
- Understand what is most important to you and your motivation
- Create a behaviour code based on unified values in your team, increasing understanding, consistency and effectiveness
Your take-aways will serve you on both a personal and team level
Michèle F. Ribeiro – enabling conscious leadership and effective plus humane teams
Her corporate knowledge in different cultures, her expertise in personal development and her personal experiences as a woman in the business world, make her stand for women in business, cultural awareness and conscious leadership.
Please sign up for the workshop so that we can prepare!